Untreated bio-mechanical injuries may not heal optimally. If you have injuries from an auto accident, a thorough Chiropractic Exam to determine if you are a candidate for Chiropractic Care is important. If we do not feel we can help… we will tell you so!
We have been doing this for 20 years! Insurance companies realize the many advantages of Chiropractic care. Chiropractic treatment is fully covered by most automobile insurance policies, no matter whether you were the driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian. We will help you complete all the necessary insurance paper work and file a claim with the responsible insurance company.
1. You may be injured & not know it.
2. Injuries such as whiplash often will not show any symptoms until hours, days or weeks after an accident.
3. Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical. This is the time that treatment can be the most effective.
4. The majority of injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6 -12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
5. A soft-tissue injury is permanent because scar tissue can form in your muscles. This leaves them less flexible and prone to re-injury if you don't receive treatment.
6.If you act quickly, you preserve your legal rights and benefits to get treatment. An attorney listed things you should do after an accident. #1 on his list was "Get prompt medical treatment so that you don't get benefits denied or limited."
7. In most cases, treatment will cost you nothing out of pocket, even if the accident is your fault or you don't have any health insurance.
8. If you are not injured, you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and x-rays which showed that everything was fine.
9. Statistics show that the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal. Generally it requires more treatments to get the same results that you would have gotten if you'd been treated quickly.
10. If you are injured, your injuries usually will not heal properly on their own.
Prescott Chiropractic and Rehab
3615 Crossings Drive Suite A
Prescott, Arizona 86305